You know those nights when you don’t want something heavy but you do want something comforting and satisfying? I suppose that would be most nights. Well this is the perfect meal! Plus it makes excellent leftovers too!
Chicken Sausage ( I like a spicy one)
1. Cut squash into small cubes. Put on cookie tray with a little olive oil and roast until golden brown or crispy.
2. Boil water and cook pasta.
3. Cut sausage and saute when the pasta is done cooking.
4. When the sausage is almost done cooking add spinach to pot.
5. Combine pasta, squash, spinach and sausage and stir around until it’s mixed well.
6. Add goat cheese and mix until it is melted.
*my sausage wasn’t as spicy as I would like so I added chile flakes!